Report NEP-REG-2015-07-18This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aleksandar Zaklan & Bente Bauer, 2015. "Europe's Mechanism for Countering the Risk of Carbon Leakage," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 72, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Claudia Kemfert & Friedrich Kunz & Juan Rosellón, 2015. "A Welfare Analysis of the Electricity Transmission Regulatory Regime in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1492, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Severin Borenstein, 2015. "The Private Net Benefits of Residential Solar PV: The Role of Electricity Tariffs, Tax Incentives and Rebates," NBER Working Papers 21342, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mauro Pisu & Barbara Pels & Novella Bottini, 2015. "Improving infrastructure in the United Kingdom," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1244, OECD Publishing.
- Paltsev, Sergey & Chen, Y.-H. Henry & Karplus, Valerie & Kishimoto, Paul & Reilly, John & Loeschel, Andreas & von Graevenitz, Kathrine & Koesler, Simon, 2015. "Reducing CO2 from cars in the European Union: Emission standards or emission trading?," CAWM Discussion Papers 84, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Simone Borghesi & Massimiliano Montini, 2015. "The allocation of carbon emission permits; theoretical aspects and practical problems in the EU ETS," Working papers wpaper75, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Aviv Nevo & John L. Turner & Jonathan W. Williams, 2015. "Usage-Based Pricing and Demand for Residential Broadband," NBER Working Papers 21321, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:unl:unlfep:wp594 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Holtsmark, Katinka & Midttømme, Kristoffer, 2015. "The Dynamics of Linking Permit Markets," Memorandum 02/2015, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Strunz, Sebastian & Gawel, Erik & Lehmann, Paul, 2015. "The political economy of renewable energy policies in Germany and the EU," UFZ Discussion Papers 12/2015, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Julien HANOTEAU, 2014. "Lobbying for carbon permits in Europe," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2014013, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Mara Madaleno & Alfredo Marvão Pereira, 2015. "Clean energy firms’ stock prices, technology, oil prices, and carbon price," Working Papers 162, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Birg, Laura, 2019. "Price Caps versus Reimbursement Limits: Pharmaceutical Regulation under Market Integration through Parallel Trade," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 253, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Massimo Di Matteo & Silvia Ferrini & Virna Talia, 2015. "An analysis of the effects of policies; the case of coal," Working papers wpaper80, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Christopher R. Knittel & Ben S. Meiselman & James H. Stock, 2015. "The Pass-Through of RIN Prices to Wholesale and Retail Fuels under the Renewable Fuel Standard," NBER Working Papers 21343, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Massimo Filippini & Martin Koller & Giuliano Masiero, 2015. "Competitive tendering versus performance-based negotiation in Swiss public transport," IdEP Economic Papers 1504, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Meredith Fowlie & Michael Greenstone & Catherine Wolfram, 2015. "Do Energy Efficiency Investments Deliver? Evidence from the Weatherization Assistance Program," NBER Working Papers 21331, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:fes:wpaper:wpaper77 is not listed on IDEAS anymore