Report NEP-REG-2015-05-22This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Neuhoff, Karsten & Schwenen, Sebastian, 2013. "Mid-term contracting in Electricity Markets: What to consider in Market Design?," EconStor Research Reports 92996, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Jacques Pelkmans & Andrea Renda, "undated". "Does EU Regulation Hinder or Stimulate Innovation?," IRMO Occasional Papers 5, Institute for Development and International Relations, Zagreb.
- Neuhoff, Karsten & Schwenen,Sebastian, 2014. "Capacity Mechanisms in the European Context: Can we ensure internal market synergies?," EconStor Research Reports 109792, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Kenichi Mizobuchi & Kenji Takeuchi, 2015. "Replacement or Additional Purchase: The Impact of Energy-Efficient Appliances on Household Electricity Saving," Discussion Papers 1520, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Venkatachalam ANBUMOZHI & Alex BOWEN & Puthusserikunnel Devasia JOSE, 2015. "Market-Based Mechanisms to Promote Renewable Energy in Asia," Working Papers DP-2015-30, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Desai, Sameeksha & Eklund, Johan E., 2015. "Regulation, firm dynamics and entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 405, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Newton de Castro, 2015. "The Road Transportation Industry in Brazil: Market Structure, Performance and Government Regulation," Discussion Papers 0029, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Yacoub Bahini & Cuong Le Van, 2015. "On the transition from nonrenewable energy to renewable energy," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15042, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Thompson Almeida Andrade, 2015. "Poverty and Public Utilities Pricing," Discussion Papers 0045, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Lea Kosnik & L. Douglas Smith & Satish Nayak & Maureen Karig & Mark Konya & Kristy Lovett & Zhennan Liu & Harrison Luvai, 2015. "Assessing Residential Customer Satisfaction for Large Electric Utilities," Working Papers 1007, University of Missouri-St. Louis, Department of Economics.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Samuele Centorrino & Ivan Moscati, 2014. "Over-the-Counter Markets vs Double Auctions: A Comparative Experimental Study," Department of Economics Working Papers 14-06, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.