Report NEP-REG-2015-01-31This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Briglauer, Wolfgang & Frübing, Stefan & Vogelsang, Ingo, 2015. "The impact of alternative public policies on the deployment of new communications infrastructure: A survey," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-003, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bjørndal, Endre & Bjørndal, Mette & Gribkovskaia, Victoria, 2014. "A Nodal Pricing Model for the Nordic Electricity Market," Discussion Papers 2014/43, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Briones, Roehlano M. & Gundaya, Debbie M. & Domingo, Sonny N., 2015. "Diagnostic Report on the Bus Transport Sector," Discussion Papers DP 2015-02, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Henrekson, Magnus, 2015. "An Innovation Policy Framework: Bridging the gap between industrial dynamics and growth," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 391, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Wolf-Peter Schill & Clemens Gerbaulet, 2015. "Power System Impacts of Electric Vehicles in Germany: Charging with Coal or Renewables?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1442, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Cats, Oded & West, Jens & Eliasson, Jonas, 2015. "Appraisal of increased public transport capacity: the case of a new metro line to Nacka, Sweden," Working papers in Transport Economics 2015:2, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Marie Delaplace & Frédéric Dobruszkes, 2015. "From low-cost airlines to low-cost high-speed rail? The French case," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/186381, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Item repec:mnu:wpaper:1002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christopher Costello & Corbett Grainger, 2015. "Property Rights, Regulatory Capture, and Exploitation of Natural Resources," NBER Working Papers 20859, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xian, Hui & Gregory, Colson & Michael, Wetzstein, 2015. "Impact of nonrenewable on renewable energy: The case of wood pellets," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196833, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.