Report NEP-REG-2014-10-17This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Victoria Umanskaya & Charles Mason & Edward Barbier, "undated". "Dynamic Game of Transboundary Pollution Regulation and Strategic Abatement," Energy and Environmental Modeling 2007 24000063, EcoMod.
- Niels ANGER & Jayant SATHAYE, "undated". "Reducing Deforestation and Trading Emissions: Carbon Market Impacts of post-Kyoto Climate Policies," EcoMod2008 23800003, EcoMod.
- Aitor Ciarreta & Ainhoa Zarraga, "undated". "Electricity Consumption and Economic Growth: Evidence from Spain," Energy and Environmental Modeling 2007 24000009, EcoMod.
- Marie Bessec & Julien Fouquau & Sophie Meritet, 2014. "Forecasting electricity spot prices using time-series models with a double temporal segmentation," Working Papers 2014-588, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Guillaume Monchambert & André de Palma, 2014. "Public transport reliability and commuter strategy," Post-Print hal-00827972, HAL.
- Kenichi Matsumoto, "undated". "Analysis of International Emissions Trading System Applying Multi-Agent Model," Energy and Environmental Modeling 2007 24000038, EcoMod.
- Andreas Löschel & Vincent M. Otto, "undated". "Technology Shocks and Directed Environmental Policy - The Case of CO2 Capture and Storage," Energy and Environmental Modeling 2007 24000034, EcoMod.