Report NEP-REG-2014-09-25This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bryan, Jeff & Lange, Ian & MacDonald, Alex, 2013. "Estimating the Price of ROCs," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-122, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Silvia Concettini, 2014. "Merit order effect and strategic investments in intermittent generation technologies," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-44, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Antoine Dechezlepr�tre & Caterina Gennaioli & Ralf Martin & Mirabelle Mu�ls, 2014. "Searching for carbon leaks in multinational companies," GRI Working Papers 165, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Fumitoshi Mizutani & Eri Nakamura, 2013. "Regulation, Competition, Diversification, Governance and Costs: An Empirical Analysis of Public Utility and Manufacturing Firms in Japan," Discussion Papers 2013-25, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Alain-Désiré Nimubona & Andrew Leach, 2014. "Abatement Technology Search," Working Papers 1407, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2014.
- GaÅ‚kiewicz, Dominika, 2014. "Similarities and Differences between U.S. and German Regulation of the Use of Derivatives and Leverage by Mutual Funds â€“ What Can Regulators Learn from Each Other?," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 474, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Item repec:inr:wpaper:270000 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Dramane Coulibaly, 2013. "The Impact of Market Regulations on Intra-European Real Exchange Rates," Post-Print halshs-00786095, HAL.
- Moreno Ruiz, Diego & Lemus Torres, Ana Belén, 2014. "A note on price caps with demand uncertainty, quantity precommitment and disposal," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1417, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Enrique Moral-Benito & Oliver Roehn, 2014. "The impact of financial (de)regulation on current account balances," Working Papers 1424, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Michele Bonollo & Irene Crimaldi & Andrea Flori & Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni, 2014. "Systemic importance of financial institutions: from a global to a local perspective? A network theory approach," Working Papers 9/2014, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Sep 2014.
- William Tayler & Roy Zilberman, 2014. "Macroprudential regulation and the role of monetary policy," Working Papers 63933064, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Christian A. L. Hilber & Jan Rouwendal & Wouter Vermeulen, 2014. "Local Economic Conditions and the Nature of New Housing Supply," SERC Discussion Papers 0164, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Valeriya Dinger & Francesco Vallascas, 2014. "Are Banks Less Likely to Issue Equity When They Are Less Capitalized?," Working Papers 100, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University.
- Karen E. Wilson & Marco Testoni, 2014. "Improving the role of equity crowdfunding in Europe's capital markets," Policy Contributions 844, Bruegel.
- Aiyar, Shekhar & Calomiris, Charles & Wieladek, Tomasz, 2014. "How does credit supply respond to monetary policy and bank minimum capital requirements?," Bank of England working papers 508, Bank of England.