Report NEP-REG-2014-08-02This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonas Muller & Marcus Hildmann & Andreas Ulbig & Goran Andersson, 2014. "Grid Integration Costs of Fluctuating Renewable Energy Sources," Papers 1407.7237, arXiv.org.
- Steffen Hoernig & Marc Bourreau & Carlo Cambini, 2014. "Fixed-Mobile Substitution and Termination Rates," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp588, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Don Fullerton & Li Gan & Miwa Hattori, 2014. "A Model to Evaluate Vehicle Emission Incentive Policies in Japan," NBER Working Papers 20333, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luciano de Castro & Shmuel Oren & Alvaro Riascos & Miguel Bernal, 2014. "Transition to Centralized Unit Commitment: An Econometric Analysis of Colombia’s Experience," Borradores de Economia 830, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Item repec:arz:wpaper:eres2014_245 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gregory Rosston, 2014. "Increasing the Efficiency of Spectrum Allocation," Discussion Papers 13-035, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Michael Heinrich & Daniel Wurstbauer, 2014. "Effects of Solvency II on Asset Allocation," ERES eres2014_84, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Basu, Kaushik, 2014. "Ponzis : the science and mystique of a class of financial frauds," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6967, The World Bank.
- Marco Pagano, 2014. "Lessons from the European Financial Crisis," CSEF Working Papers 370, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Item repec:arz:wpaper:eres2014_180 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Huub Ploegmakers & Pascal Beckers & Erwin van der Krabben, 2013. "The Impact of Planning Policies on Investment in Industrial Buildings," ERES eres2013_212, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Martina Hoffmann, 2013. "Redesign of Real Estate Market by Legal Regulation," ERES eres2013_126, European Real Estate Society (ERES).