Report NEP-REG-2014-07-28This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nuno Carvalho Figueiredo & Patrícia Pereira da Silva & Pedro Cerqueira, 2014. "The Renewables Influence on Market Splitting: the Iberian Spot Electricity Market," GEMF Working Papers 2014-14, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Pere Mir-Artigues & Pablo del Río, 2014. "Combining tariffs, investment subsidies and soft loans in a renewable electricity deployment policy," Working Papers 2014/23, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- John Foster & Liam Wagner & Liam Byrnes, 2014. "A Review of Distributed Generation for Rural and Remote Area Electrification," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 3-2014, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Limin Du & Aoife Hanley & Katrin Rehdanz, 2014. "China’s CO2 Emissions from Power Generating Stations – A First Exploration," Kiel Working Papers 1934, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Desiderio Romero-Jordán & Pablo del Río & Cristina Peñasco, 2014. "Household electricity demand in Spanish regions. Public policy implications," Working Papers 2014/24, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Sahbi, Farhani & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2014. "What role of renewable and non-renewable electricity consumption and output is needed to initially mitigate CO2 emissions in MENA region?," MPRA Paper 57461, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Jul 2014.
- John Foster & Liam Wagner, 2014. "International experience with transformations in electricity markets: A Short Literature Review," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 2-2014, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Kotowski, Maciej Henryk & Weisbach, David A. & Zeckhauser, Richard Jay, 2014. "Audits as Signals," Scholarly Articles 12176676, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Emanuele Campiglio, 2014. "Beyond carbon pricing: The role of banking and monetary policy in financing the transition to a low-carbon economy," GRI Working Papers 160, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Dean Fantazzini & Mario Maggi, 2014. "Proposed Coal Power Plants and Coal-To-Liquids Plants: Which Ones Survive and Why?," DEM Working Papers Series 082, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Joseph P. Hughes & Loretta J. Mester, 2013. "Measuring the Performance of Banks: Theory, Practice, Evidence, and Some Policy Implications," Departmental Working Papers 201322, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:inr:wpaper:264676 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Caspar Sauter, 2014. "Online Appendix: How should we measure environmental policy stringency? A new approach," IRENE Working Papers 14-02, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Natacha Raffin & Thomas Seegmuller, 2014. "The Cost of Pollution on Longevity, Welfare and Economic Stability," Working Papers halshs-01024691, HAL.
- Gale, William & Brown, Samuel, 2013. "Small Business, Innovation, and Tax Policy: A Review," MPRA Paper 57384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Todd Keister, 2014. "Bailouts and Financial Fragility," Departmental Working Papers 201401, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Christoph Aymanns & J. Doyne Farmer, 2014. "The dynamics of the leverage cycle," Papers 1407.5305, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2014.
- Jeannette Capel & Anouk Levels, 2014. "Collateral optimisation, re-use and transformation," DNB Occasional Studies 1205, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.