Report NEP-REG-2014-04-11This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grimm, Veronika & Martin, Alexander & Weibenzahl, Martin & Zoettl, Gregor, 2014. "Transmission and generation investment in electricity markets: The effects of market splitting and network fee regimes," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 04/2014, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Wolfgang Kerber & Julia Wendel, 2014. "Regulation of Network Sectors in the EU: A Federalist Perspective," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201422, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Singh, Rajesh & Weninger, Quinn, 2014. "Cap and Trade under Transactions Costs and Factor Irreversibility," Staff General Research Papers Archive 37453, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/f6h8764enu2lskk9p544jc8op is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eliasson, Jonas & Börjesson, Maria & Odeck, James & Welde, Morten, 2014. "Does benefit/cost-efficiency influence transport investment decisions?," Working papers in Transport Economics 2014:6, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Fogelberg, Sara & Lazarczyk, Ewa, 2014. "Strategic Withholding through Production Failures," Working Paper Series 1015, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Daniel Montolio & Francesc Trillas & Elisa Trujillo-Baute, 2014. "Regulatory environment and firm performance in EU telecommunications services," Working Papers 2014/15, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Mandell, Svante & Nilsson , Jan-Eric & Vierth , Inge, 2014. "Freight transport, policy instruments and climate," Working papers in Transport Economics 2014:5, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Bruno Amable & Ivan Ledezma & Stéphane Robin, 2014. "Product market regulation, innovation and productivity," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14025, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.