Report NEP-REG-2014-03-30This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mark Andor & Achim Voss, 2014. "Optimal Renewable-Energy Subsidies," Ruhr Economic Papers 0473, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Briglauer, Wolfgang & Holzleitner, Christian, 2014. "Efficient contracts for government intervention in promoting next generation communications networks," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-022, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Rabindra Nepal & Flavio Menezes & Tooraj Jamasb, 2014. "Network Regulation and Regulatory Institutional Reform: Revisiting the Case of Australia," Discussion Papers Series 510, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Alessandro Avenali & Tiziana D'Alfonso & Claudio Leporelli & Giorgio Matteucci & Alberto Nastasi & Pierfrancesco Reverberi, 2014. "A supervised market mechanism for efficient airport slot allocation," DIAG Technical Reports 2014-03, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Gabriella Doci & Eleftheria Vasileiadou & Arthur Petersen, 2014. "Exploring the transition potential of renewable energy communities," Working Papers 14-06, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Mar 2014.