Report NEP-REG-2013-11-16This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Natalia Fabra & Mar Reguant, 2013. "Pass-through of Emissions Costs in Electricity Markets," NBER Working Papers 19613, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Flavio Menezes & Joisa Dutra & Xuemei Zheng, 2013. "Energy Efficiency and Price Regulation," Discussion Papers Series 495, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Liam Wagner & Lynette Molyneaux & John Foster, 2013. "The magnitude of the impact of a shift from coal to gas under a Carbon Price," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 9-2013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Antonio Russo & Anna D’Annunzio, 2013. "Network Neutrality, Access to Content and Online Advertising," KOF Working papers 13-344, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Simon Hagemann, 2013. "Price Determinants in the German Intraday Market for Electricity: An Empirical Analysis," EWL Working Papers 1318, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Oct 2013.
- Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Ayong Le Kama, Alain & Moreaux, Michel, 2013. "Equilibrium Transitions from Non Renewable Energy to Renewable Energy under Capacity Constraints," IDEI Working Papers 802, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Mar 2015.
- Nicolas Curien, 2013. "Net Neutrality is Imperfect and Should Remain So!," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 22, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Item repec:ebd:wpaper:161 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Julia Rothbauer & Gernot Sieg, 2013. "Are commercial ceilings adequate for the regulation of commercial overload on free-to-air TV channels?," Working Papers 19, Institute of Transport Economics, University of Muenster, revised May 2014.
- Trotignon, Raphaël & De Perthuis, Christian, 2013. "Governance of CO2 markets: lessons from the EU ETS," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/12035, Paris Dauphine University.
- Suzi Kerr, 2013. "Managing Risks and Tradeoffs Using Water Markets," Working Papers 13_13, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Item repec:feu:wfeppr:y:2013:m:11:d:0:i:8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Diffney, Sean & Lyons, Sean & Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura, 2014. "Evaluation of the Effect of the Power of One Campaign on Natural Gas Consumption," Papers RB2013/3/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Gillingham, Kenneth & Palmer, Karen, 2013. "Bridging the Energy Efficiency Gap: Policy Insights from Economic Theory and Empirical Evidence," Discussion Papers dp-13-02-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Manuel Frondel & Colin Vance, 2013. "Fuel Taxes versus Efficiency Standards – An Instrumental Variable Approach," Ruhr Economic Papers 0445, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.