Report NEP-REG-2013-09-24This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oskar Lecuyer & Philippe Quirion, 2013. "Can Uncertainty Justify Overlapping Policy Instruments to Mitigate Emissions?," Working Papers 1301, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Anna D'Annunzio & Antonio Russo, 2013. "Network Neutrality, Access to Content and Online Advertising," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/57, European University Institute.
- Arthur HENRIOT & Jean-Michel GLACHANT, 2013. "Melting-pots and salad bowls: the current debate on electricity market design for RES integration," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/55, European University Institute.
- Vincent Bertrand, 2013. "Modeling of Emission Allowance Markets: A Literature Review," Working Papers 1304, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Andrew M. Warner, 2013. "A Framework for Efficient Government Investment," IMF Working Papers 13/58, International Monetary Fund.
- F. Sorrentino & D. Tolic & R. Fierro & J. R. Gordon & A. Mammoli, 2013. "Stability analysis of a model for the market dynamics of a smart grid," Papers 1309.2970, arXiv.org.
- Kenneth Bruninx & Erik Delarue & William D'haeseleer, 2013. "Statistical description of the error on wind power forecasts via a Lévy α-stable distribution," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/50, European University Institute.
- Rohlfs, Wilko & Madlener, Reinhard, 2013. "Optimal Power Generation Investment: Impact of Technology Choices and Existing Portfolios for Deploying Low-Carbon Coal Technologies," FCN Working Papers 12/2013, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Benjamin R. Handel & Igal Hendel & Michael D. Whinston, 2013. "Equilibria in Health Exchanges: Adverse Selection vs. Reclassification Risk," NBER Working Papers 19399, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.