Report NEP-REG-2010-12-04This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ressner, Ludwig, 2010. "Four Essays on Imperfect Competition: Strategic Information Acquisition, Product Choice under Government Regulation, and Forward Trading," Munich Dissertations in Economics 12293, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Peixin Zhang, 2010. "Case Study of Three German Banks Stuck in the Subprime Crisis," EconomiX Working Papers 2010-20, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Giovanni Barone-Adesi, 2010. "Seven Pillars of Wisdom," Professional Reports 03_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Ivan Ledezma, 2010. "Defensive Strategies in the Quality Ladders," Working Papers DT/2010/11, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Olivier Charlot & Franck Malherbet & Cristina Terra, 2010. "Product Market Regulation, Firm Size, Unemployment and Informality in Developing Economies," Cahiers de recherche 1043, CIRPEE.
- Parry, Ian W.H. & Evans, David A. & Oates, Wallace E., 2010. "Are Energy Efficiency Standards Justified?," Discussion Papers dp-10-59, Resources For the Future.
- Blackman, Allen & Naranjo, Maria A., 2010. "Does Eco-Certification Have Environmental Benefits? Organic Coffee in Costa Rica," Discussion Papers dp-10-58, Resources For the Future.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/2570 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Xiao, Mo & Orazem, Peter, 2010. "Does the Fourth Entrant Make Any Difference? Entry and Competition in the Early U.S. Broadband Market," Staff General Research Papers Archive 32147, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Tom Kompas & Ngo Van Long, 2010. "Do Biofuel Subsidies Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions?," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec10-01, International and Development Economics.
- Item repec:rff:dpaper:dp-10-52 is not listed on IDEAS anymore