Report NEP-REG-2010-03-20This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:fip:fedbqu:qau10-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00460901_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Olivier Charlot & Franck Malherbert, 2010. "Education and the Welfare Gains from Employment Protection," Cahiers de recherche 1012, CIRPEE.
- Carlo Cambini & Laura Rondi, 2009. "Access Regulation, Financial Structure and Investment in Vertically Integrated Utilities:Evidence from EU Telecoms," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/68, European University Institute.
- Roos, Christof, 2010. "Bordering mobility: networks in global and regional mobility regulation," TranState Working Papers 110, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Sjaak Hurkens & Ángel L. López, 2010. "Mobile Termination, Network Externalities, and Consumer Expectations," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 812.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Item repec:got:cegedp:94 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jana Krajcova, 2010. "On the Hidden Costs of Monitoring Corruption or Effort," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp404, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- McAleer, Michael & Jimenez-Martin, Juan-Angel & Perez Amaral, Teodosio, 2009. "Optimal Risk Management Before, During and After the 2008-09 Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 20975, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Sep 2009.
- Chaney, Paul & Faccio, Mara & Parsley, David, 2009. "The Quality of Accounting Information in Politically Connected Firms," MPRA Paper 21116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bennett, Matthew & Fletcher, Amelia & Giovannetti, Emanuele & Stallibrass, David, 2010. "Resale price maintenance: Explaining the controversy, and small steps towards a more nuanced policy," MPRA Paper 21121, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Swagel, Phillip, 2009. "The financial crisis: an inside view," MPRA Paper 21104, University Library of Munich, Germany.