Report NEP-REG-2010-02-13This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Asheim, Geir B., 2009. "Strategic Use of Environmental Information," Memorandum 21/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Céline Gauthier & Alfred Lehar & Moez Souissi, 2010. "Macroprudential Regulation and Systemic Capital Requirements," Staff Working Papers 10-4, Bank of Canada.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "The role of the IASB and auditing standards in the aftermath of the 2008/2009 Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 20330, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Kregel, 2010. "No Going Back: Why We Cannot Restore Glass-Steagall's Segregation of Banking and Finance," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_107, Levy Economics Institute.
- Tulbure, Narcis & Catarama, Delia, 2009. "Institutional and Socio-Cultural Factors Explaining the Development of Mutual Funds. A Cross-Country Analysis," MPRA Paper 20341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:eab:macroe:2024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:esx:essedp:683 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cottini, Elena & Lucifora, Claudio, 2010. "Mental Health and Working Conditions in European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 4717, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Metin M. Cosgel & Haggay Etkes & Thomas J. Miceli, 2010. "Private Law Enforcement, Fine Sharing, and Tax Collection: Theory and Historical Evidence," Working papers 2010-03, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:ucddub:urn:hdl:10197/1672 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Salvatori, Andrea, 2010. "Labour Contract Regulations and Workers' Wellbeing: International Longitudinal Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 4685, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Holden, Steinar & Rosén, Åsa, 2009. "Discrimination and Employment Protection," Memorandum 22/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14324/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Charles L. Baum II, 2010. "The Effects of Food Stamps on Weight Gained by Expectant Mothers," Working Papers 201002, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.