Report NEP-REG-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elsas, Ralf & Sabine, Mielert, 2009. "Do S&P's Corporate Ratings Reflect Credit Shocks?," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 10979, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Baldursson, Fridrik M. & von der Fehr, Nils-Henrik M., 2009. "Price Volatility and Risk Exposure: on the Interaction of Quota and Product Markets," Memorandum 11/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Atsushi Tsuneki, 2009. "Socially Optimal Liability Rules for Firms with Natural Monopoly," ISER Discussion Paper 0753, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Nicholas Economides & Ioannis Lianos, 2009. "The Quest for Appropriate Remedies in the Microsoft Antitrust EU Cases: A Comparative Appraisal," Working Papers 09-05, NET Institute, revised Aug 2009.
- Stefan Voigt, 2009. "How to Measure the Rule of Law," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200938, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Yannis Bakos & Florencia Marotta-Wurgler & David R. Trossen, 2009. "Does Anyone Read the Fine Print? Testing a Law and Economics Approach to Standard Form Contracts," Working Papers 09-04, NET Institute, revised Aug 2009.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Greg Hannsgen, 2009. "The New New Deal Fracas: Did Roosevelt's 'Anti-Competitive' Legislation Slow the Recovery from the Great Depression?," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_104, Levy Economics Institute.
- Francisco Martínez-Sánchez, 2009. "Collusion, competition and piracy," Working Papers. Serie AD 2009-20, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Kamgna, Severin Yves & Tinang, Nzesseu Jules & Tsombou, Kinfak Christian, 2009. "Macro-Prudential Monitoring Indicators for CEMAC Banking System," MPRA Paper 17095, University Library of Munich, Germany.