Report NEP-REG-2009-05-09This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rodrigo Harrison & Gonzalo Hernández & Roberto Muñoz., 2009. "The Role of Social Networks on Regulation in the Telecommunication Industry," Documentos de Trabajo 350, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Eric Van Tassel, 2009. "Moral Hazard and Capital Requirements in a Lending Model of Credit Denial," Working Papers 09003, Department of Economics, College of Business, Florida Atlantic University.
- Astrid Cullmann, 2009. "Benchmarking and Firm Heterogeneity in Electricity Distribution: A Latent Class Analysis of Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 881, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Raymond Ritter, 2009. "Transnational governance in global finance - the principles for stable capital flows and fair debt restructuring in emerging markets," Occasional Paper Series 103, European Central Bank.
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2009. "Intra- and Extra-Union Flexibility in Meeting the European Union's Emission Reduction Targets," Papers WP290, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Baldursson, Fridrik M. & Fehr, Nils-Henrik M. von der, 2009. "Price volatility and risk exposure: on the interaction of quota and product markets," MPRA Paper 14994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Papaioannou, Elias & Peydró, José Luis, 2009. "Financial Integration and Business Cycle Synchronization," CEPR Discussion Papers 7292, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gormsen, Christian, 2008. "Anti-Dumping with Heterogeneous Firms: New Protectionism for the New-New Trade Theory," Working Papers 08-24, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00378317_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore