Report NEP-REG-2009-02-07This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sneeringer, Stacy E., 2009. "Effects of Environmental Regulation on Economic Activity and Pollution in Commercial Agriculture," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46591, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Céline Azémar, 2008. "International corporate taxation and US multinationals' behaviour: an integrated approach," Working Papers 2009_03, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Amanor-Boadu, Vincent & Zereyesus, Yacob Abrehe, 2009. "How Much Did Speculation Contribute to Recent Food Price Inflation?," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46841, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Nguyen, Anh Van Thi & Wilson, Norbert L.W., 2009. "Effects of Food Safety Standards on Seafood Exports to US, EU and Japan," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46758, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Lang, X. & Reiner, D. & Neuhoff, K., 2008. "Current Legal and Institutional Frameworks for Investing in Lower Carbon Electricity in China," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0862, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Malwina Mejer & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2009. "Economic Incongruities in the European Patent System," Working Papers ECARES 2009_003, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Simeon Djankov & Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2009. "Disclosure by Politicians," NBER Working Papers 14703, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.