Report NEP-REG-2008-10-07This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Strauss, Jason David, 2008. "The financial leverage of Insurers subject to price regulation: evidence from Canada," MPRA Paper 10845, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2008. "Regulatory Strategies," MPRA Paper 10290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:1063 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brennan, Timothy J., 2008. "“Night of the Living Dead” or “Back to the Future”? Electric Utility Decoupling, Reviving Rate-of-Return Regulation, and Energy Efficiency," Discussion Papers dp-08-27, Resources For the Future.
- Jan Myslivecek, 2008. "Comparing Certification and Self-regulation," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp361, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Amihai Glazer & Stef Proost, 2008. "Informational benefits of international environmental agreements," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0814, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Patrick Honohan, 2008. "Bank Failures: The Limitations of Risk Modelling," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp263, IIIS.
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:1053 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Patrick Honohan, 2008. "Risk Management and the Costs of the Banking Crisis," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp262, IIIS.
- Andreas Stephan, 2008. "Beyond the Cartel Law Handbook: How Corruption, Social Norms and Collectivist Business Cultures can Undermine Conventional Enforcement Tools," Working Papers 08-29, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- M. Eslava, J. Haltwanger, A. Kugler, M. Kugler, 2008. "Factor Adjustments After Deregulation: Panel Evidence from Colombian Plants," Working Papers eg0059, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics, revised 2008.