Report NEP-REG-2007-11-10This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simon Deakin & Colm McLaughlin, 2007. "The Regulation of Women's Pay: From Individual Rights to Reflexive Law?," Working Papers wp350, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Catherine Tucker & Amalia Miller, 2007. "Privacy Protection and Technology Diffusion: The Case of Electronic Medical Records," Working Papers 07-16, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Simon Deakin & Priya Lele & Mathias Siems, 2007. "The Evolution of Labour Law: Calibrating and Comparing Regulatory Regimes," Working Papers wp352, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Almeida, Rita K. & Carneiro, Pedro, 2007. "Inequality and Employment in a Dual Economy: Enforcement of Labor Regulation in Brazil," IZA Discussion Papers 3094, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simon Deakin & Wanjiru Njoya, 2007. "The Legal Framework of Employment Relations," Working Papers wp349, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Richard L. Revesz & Robert Stavins, 2007. "Environmental Law and Policy," NBER Working Papers 13575, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jens Metge, 2007. "Protecting the Domestic Market: Industrial Policy and Strategic Firm Behaviour," Discussion Paper Series dp467, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Jonsson, Thomas, 2007. "Market Power Effects of Supply Control and Dairy Market Deregulation," Umeå Economic Studies 721, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- John Buchanan & Simon Deakin, 2007. "Japan's Paradoxical Response to the new 'Global Standard' in Corporate Governance," Working Papers wp351, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:30-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore