Report NEP-REG-2007-10-27This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudia Salim, 2007. "Access Price Regulation and Price Discrimination in Intermediate Goods Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 731, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Andres, Luis & Guasch, Jose Luis & Straub, Stephane, 2007. "Do regulation and institutional design matter for infrastructure sector performance ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4378, The World Bank.
- Cheshire, Paul & Hilber, Christian A. L., 2007. "Office Space Supply Restrictions in Britain: The Political Economy of Market Revenge," MPRA Paper 5435, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rasha Ahmed & Kathleen Segerson, 2007. "Emissions Control and the Regulation of Product Markets: The Case of Automobiles," Working papers 2007-40, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Jo Seldeslachts & Joseph A. Clougherty & Pedro Pita Barros, 2007. "Remedy for Now but Prohibit for Tomorrow: The Deterrence Effects of Merger Policy Tools," CIG Working Papers SP II 2007-02, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- AMBEC Stefan & SEBI Carine, 2007. "Acceptable regulations to reduce common resource extraction," LERNA Working Papers 07.20.241, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Hülya Eraslan & Wenli Li & Pierre-Daniel G. Sarte, 2007. "The anatomy of U.S. personal bankruptcy under Chapter 13," Working Paper 07-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.