Report NEP-REG-2007-10-13This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michele Moretto & Paola Valbonesi, 2007. "Firm Regulation and Profit-Sharing: A Real Option Approach," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0052, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2007_013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Germán Coloma, 2007. "Damages for Breach of Contract, Impossibility of Performance and Legal Enforceability," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 357, Universidad del CEMA.
- Patrick Honohan, 2007. "Should Bank Supervisors in Developing Countries Exercise More or Less Forbearance?," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp231, IIIS.
- Kaufmann, Daniel & Kraay, Aart, 2007. "Governance indicators : where are we, where should we be going ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4370, The World Bank.
- Horst Siebert, 2007. "Rules for Border-Crossing Factor Movements," Kiel Working Papers 1381, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Mayes, David G. & Nieto, María J. & Wall, Larry, 2007. "Multiple safety net regulators and agency problems in the EU : is Prompt Corrective Action a partial solution," Research Discussion Papers 7/2007, Bank of Finland.