Report NEP-REG-2007-10-06This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hirshleifer, David, 2007. "Psychological Bias as a Driver of Financial Regulation," MPRA Paper 5129, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Severin Borenstein & Nancy L. Rose, 2007. "How Airline Markets Work...Or Do They? Regulatory Reform in the Airline Industry," NBER Working Papers 13452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Araújo, Aloísio Pessoa de & Vicente, José Valentim M., 2007. "Social Welfare Analysis in a Simple Financial Economy with Risk Regulation," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 651, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- James Bushnell & Carla Peterman & Catherine Wolfram, 2007. "Local Solutions to Global Problems: Policy Choice and Regulatory Jurisdiction," NBER Working Papers 13472, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Espen Erlandsen & Jens Lundsgaard, 2007. "How Regulatory Reforms in Sweden have boosted Productivity," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 577, OECD Publishing.
- Jean-Pierre Galavielle, 2007. "Vous avez dit ... "civiliser le marché" ?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne r07046, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Raffaele Miniaci & Carlo Scarpa & Paola Valbonesi, 2007. "Distributional effects of price reforms in the Italian utility markets," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0050, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Paul Lanoie & Nick Johnstone & Stefan Ambec & Jérémy Laurent-Lucchetti, 2007. "Environmental Policy, Innovation and Performance: New Insights on the Porter Hypothesis," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-19, CIRANO.
- M.A. de Figueiredo & H.J. Herzog & P.L. Joskow & K.A. Oye & D.M. Reiner, 2007. "Regulating Carbon Dioxide Capture and Storage," Working Papers 0703, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Larrain B., Felipe & Tavares, José, 2007. "Can Openness Deter Corruption? The Role of Foreign Direct Investment," CEPR Discussion Papers 6488, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jokipii, Terhi & Milne, Alistair, 2007. "The Cyclical Behaviour of European Bank Capital Buffers," SIFR Research Report Series 56, Institute for Financial Research.
- Donna Harris, 2007. "Bonding Social Capital and Corruption: A Cross-National Empirical Analysis," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 27.2007, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2007.
- Raymond Fisman & Shang-Jin Wei, 2007. "The Smuggling of Art, and the Art of Smuggling: Uncovering the Illicit Trade in Cultural Property and Antiques," NBER Working Papers 13446, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthieu Chemin, 2007. "The Impact of the Judiciary on Entrepreneurship: Evaluation of Pakistan's Access to Justice Programme," Cahiers de recherche 0727, CIRPEE.
- Mattias Ganslandt & Lars Persson & Helder Vasconcelos, 2007. "Asymmetric Collusion and Merger Policy," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 15, Faculdade de Economia e Gestão, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Porto).