Report NEP-REG-2007-05-04This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giuseppe Fiori & Giuseppe Nicoletti & Stefano Scarpetta & Fabio Schiantarelli, 2007. "Employment Outcomes and the Interaction Between Product and Labor Market Deregulation: Are They Substitutes or Complements?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 663, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 08 Aug 2008.
- Trillas, Francesc & Staffiero, Gianandrea, 2007. "Regulatory reform, development and distributive concerns," IESE Research Papers D/665, IESE Business School.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00143412_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pande, Rohini, 2007. "Understanding Political Corruption in Low Income Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 6273, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierre Cahuc & StÃ©phane Carcillo, 2006. "The Shortcomings of a Partial Release of Employment Protection Laws; The Case of the 2005 French Reform," IMF Working Papers 06/301, International Monetary Fund.
- Yannick Gabuthy & Eve-Angéline Lambert, 2007. "Mise en oeuvre du droit du travail : licenciement individuel et incitations," Working Papers of BETA 2007-14, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Alessandro Gambini & Salim M. Darbar & Marco Arnone, 2007. "Banking Supervision; Quality and Governance," IMF Working Papers 07/82, International Monetary Fund.