Report NEP-REG-2007-03-17This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kox, Henk L.M. & Nordås, Hildegunn Kyvik, 2007. "Services trade and domestic regulation," MPRA Paper 2116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Mikhail Golosov & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2007. "A Theory of Liquidity and Regulation of Financial Intermediation," NBER Working Papers 12959, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Behrens, Kristian & Gaigné, Carl & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2007. "Is the Regulation of the Transport Sector Always Detrimental to Consumers?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6185, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Colin Pugh, 2006. "Funding Rules and Actuarial Methods," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions 1, OECD Publishing.
- Régibeau, Pierre & Rockett, Katharine, 2007. "Are More Important Patents Approved More Slowly and Should They Be?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6178, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kristopher Gerardi & Harvey S. Rosen & Paul Willen, 2007. "Do Households Benefit from Financial Deregulation and Innovation? The Case of the Mortgage Market," NBER Working Papers 12967, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carl-Fredrik Bergström & Henry Farrell & Adrienne Héritier, 2006. "Legislate or Delegate? Bargaining over Implementation and Legislative Authority in the European Union," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 42, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).