Report NEP-REG-2006-12-16This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00118871_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00118951_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Usategui Díaz de Otalora, José María, 2006. "Non-Stationary Demand in a Durable Goods Monopoly," DFAEII Working Papers 2006-05, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Guillaume R. Fréchette, 2006. "Panel Data Analysis of the Time-Varying Determinants of Corruption," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-28, CIRANO.
- Kjell Bjørn Nordal, 2006. "Banks’ optimal implementation strategies for a risk sensitive regulatory capital rule: a real options and signalling approach," Working Paper 2006/12, Norges Bank.
- Lisbet Hooghe & Gary Marks, 2005. "The Neofunctionalists Were (almost) Right: Politicization and European Integration," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0024, University of Bath, Department of European Studies and Modern Languages.