Report NEP-REG-2006-10-21This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2006. "Investment Lilberalization - Why a Restrictive Cross-Border Merger Policy can be Counterproductive," Working Paper Series 666, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Zazzara, Cristiano, 2006. "Pricing risky bank loans in the new Basel II environment," Research Discussion Papers 3/2006, Bank of Finland.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2006_016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kemppainen, Kari, 2005. "Assessing effects of price regulation in retail payment systems," Research Discussion Papers 19/2005, Bank of Finland.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Olsen, Trond E. & Straume, Odd Rune, 2005. "Access regulation and cross-border mergers: Is international coordination beneficial?," Discussion Papers 2005/8, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Alberto Alesina & Joseph Zeira, 2006. "Technology and Labor Regulations," NBER Working Papers 12581, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.