Report NEP-REG-2006-09-11This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simon Deakin, 2006. "'Capacitas': Contract Law and the Institutional Preconditions of a Market Economy," Working Papers wp325, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Mikhail Golosov & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2006. "A Theory of Liquidity and Regulation of Financial Intermediation," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000326, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Aleix Calveras & Juan-José Ganuza & Gerard Llobet, "undated". "Regulation and Opportunism: How Much Activism Do We Need?," Working Papers wp2005_0508, CEMFI.
- Item repec:col:001065:002651 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Benink, H.A., 2001. "Financial Regulation: Emerging From The Shadows," ERIM Inaugural Address Series Research in Management EIA-2001-002-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam..
- Guiseppe Dari-Mattiacci & Bruno Deffains, 2006. "Uncertainty of Law and the Legal Process," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-071/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marcelo Resende, 2006. "Efficiency Measurement and Regulation in U.S. Telecommunications: A Robustness Analysis," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/15, European University Institute.
- Markus Poschke, 2006. "The regulation of entry and aggregate productivity," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/21, European University Institute.
- Marco Realdon, 2006. "Valuation of the Firm's Liabilities when Equity Holders are also Creditors," Discussion Papers 06/16, Department of Economics, University of York.