Report NEP-REG-2006-08-26This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kolm, Ann-Sofie & Larsen, Birthe, 2006. "Does Tax Evasion Affect Unemployment and Educational Choice?," Working Papers 12-2003, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Bech, Mickael & Christiansen, Terkel & Dunham, Kelly & Lauridsen, Jørgen & Lyttkens, Carl Hampus & McDonald, Kathryn & McGuire, Alistair & TECH investigators, the, 2006. "How do economic incentives and regulatory factors influence adoption of cardiac technologies? Result from the TECH project," Working Papers 2006:15, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Gene M. Grossman & Edwin C.-L. Lai, 2006. "Parallel Imports and Price Controls," NBER Working Papers 12423, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jens Ludwig & Jeffrey R. Kling, 2006. "Is Crime Contagious?," NBER Working Papers 12409, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leemore Dafny & David Dranove, 2006. "Regulatory Exploitation and the Market for Corporate Controls," NBER Working Papers 12438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin A. Olken, 2006. "Corruption Perceptions vs. Corruption Reality," NBER Working Papers 12428, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick Bajari & Jeremy T. Fox, 2004. "Should Governments Auction Nationwide Spectrum Licenses? Estimating Bidder Valuations," Working Papers 04-15, NET Institute, revised Sep 2004.
- Liliana Rojas-Suarez, 2005. "Financial Regulations in Developing Countries: Can they Effectively Limit the Impact of Capital Account Volatility?," Working Papers 59, Center for Global Development.
- Rick Draper & Emma Cadzow, 2004. "Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design," PEB Exchange, Programme on Educational Building 2004/13, OECD Publishing.
- Hans Gersbach & Harald Uhlig, 2006. "On the Coexistence of Banks and Markets," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-054, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Schweizer, Urs, 2006. "Legal Damages at Uncertain Causation," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 160, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.