Report NEP-REG-2006-03-11This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andre van Stel & David Storey & Roy Thurik, 2006. "The effect of business regulations on nascent and actual entrepreneurship," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-04, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Peter, Klara Sabirianova, 2006. "Public Sector Pay and Corruption: Measuring Bribery from Micro Data," IZA Discussion Papers 1987, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Veronika Grimm & Gregor Zoettl, 2006. "Capacity Choice under Uncertainty: The Impact of Market Structure," Working Paper Series in Economics 23, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Willem MOLLE, 2006. "EU cohesion policies; Adequate constitutional foundations and regulatory and financial constructions; need for further optimisation," Departmental Working Papers 2006-08, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Kris James Mitchener, 2006. "Are Prudential Supervision and Regulation Pillars of Financial Stability? Evidence from the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 12074, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donald N. Dewees, 2006. "Electricity Restructuring and Regulation in the Provinces: Ontario and Beyond," Working Papers tecipa-205, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Hodgkinson, Ann & Markey, Ray, 2005. "Assessing the Impact of the Workplace Relations Act From 1996 to 2004: Increasing Flexibility or Decreasing Collectivism?," Economics Working Papers wp05-30, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Michel A. Robe & Eva-Maria Steiger & Pierre-Armand Michel, 2006. "Penalties and Optimality in Financial Contracts: Taking Stock," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-013, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.