Report NEP-REG-2006-02-26This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- PAUWELS, Wilfried & WEVERBERGH, Marcel, 2005. "The golden rule in transfer pricing regulation," Working Papers 2005031, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Amelie Constant & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2006. "Legal Status at Entry, Economic Performance, and Self-Employment Proclivity: A Bi-National Study of Immigrants," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 547, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- David Bartolini, 2006. "Integrated versus Separated Regulation: An Application to the Water Industry," Economics Discussion Papers 607, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- John J. Donohue & Steven D. Levitt, 2006. "Measurement Error, Legalized Abortion, and the Decline in Crime: A Response to Foote and Goetz (2005)," NBER Working Papers 11987, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosemary J. Avery & Donald S. Kenkel & Dean R. Lillard & Alan D. Mathios, 2006. "Regulating Advertisements: The Case of Smoking Cessation Products," NBER Working Papers 12001, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Naci Mocan & Erdal Tekin, 2006. "Ugly Criminals," NBER Working Papers 12019, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Bordo & Peter L. Rousseau, 2006. "Legal-Political Factors and the Historical Evolution of the Finance-Growth Link," NBER Working Papers 12035, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joanna Lahey, 2006. "State Age Protection Laws and the Age Discrimination in Employment Act," NBER Working Papers 12048, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin E. Hermalin & Michael S. Weisbach, 2006. "A Framework for Assessing Corporate Governance Reform," NBER Working Papers 12050, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aleix Calveras & Juan José Ganuza & Gerard Llobet, 2005. "Regulation and opportunism: How much activism do we need?," Economics Working Papers 935, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.