Report NEP-REG-2005-07-11This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Armour, 2005. "Who should make corporate law? EC legislation vs regulatory competition," Working Papers wp307, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200574 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert R. Bliss & George G. Kaufman, 2005. "Derivatives and systemic risk: netting, collateral, and closeout," Working Paper Series WP-05-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Michael R. Pakko, 2005. "Smoke-free law did affect revenue from gaming in Delaware," Working Papers 2005-028, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Dahlberg, Matz & Gustavsson, Magnus, 2005. "Inequality and crime: separating the effects of permanent and transitory income," Working Paper Series 2005:19, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2005-07-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Evans, David & Schmalensee, Richard, 2005. "The Economics of Interchange Fees and Their Regulation: An Overview," Working papers 18181, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Yongil Jeon & Stephen M. Miller, 2005. "Has Deregulation Affected Births, Deaths, and Marriages in the U.S. Commercial Banking Industry?," Working papers 2005-24, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Juan M.C. Larrosa, 2005. "Connections, Specialization, & Lawsuits: The Influence of Human and Social Capital Formation in the Legal Profession," Labor and Demography 0507005, EconWPA.
- Andreas Diekmann, 2005. "Not the First Digit! Using Benfordâ€™s Law to Detect Fraudulent Scientific Data," Others 0507001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samia Tavares, 2005. "Does Rapid Liberalization Increase Corruption?," Public Economics 0507003, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Aug 2005.
- John W. Dawson, 2003. "Regulation, Investment, and Growth Across Countries," Working Papers 03-10, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University, revised 2006.
- John W. Dawson, 2005. "Regulation and the Macroeconomy," Working Papers 05-16, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.