Report NEP-REG-2005-04-24This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bent E. Sørensen & Maria Jose Luengo-Prado, 2005. "What Can Explain Excess Smoothness and Sensitivity of State-Level Consumption?," Working Papers 2005-03, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Greg Caldwell, 2005. "An Analysis of Closure Policy under Alternative Regulatory Structures," Staff Working Papers 05-11, Bank of Canada.
- Michael Finus & Bianca Rundshagen, 2005. "Participation in International Environmental Agreements: The Role of Timing and Regulation," Working Papers 2005.45, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné & Maia David, 2005. "Environmental Regulationand the Eco-Industry," Working Papers 2005.56, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Jansen, Marcel & Jimeno, Juan F., 2005. "Dual Employment Protection Legislation: A Framework for Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 1564, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesco Sindico, 2005. "The GMO Dispute before the WTO: Legal Implications for the Trade and Environment Debate," Working Papers 2005.11, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hellerstein, Judith K. & Neumark, David, 2005. "Using Matched Employer-Employee Data to Study Labor Market Discrimination," IZA Discussion Papers 1555, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).