Report NEP-REG-2005-02-20This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Callum McCarthy, 2005. "How Do We Achieve Regulatory Convergence In Practice?," FMG Special Papers sp159, Financial Markets Group.
- Pierre Regibeau & Katharine Rockett, 2005. "Competition, Regulation, and Intellectual Property Management in Genetically Modified Foods: Evidence from Survey Data," Economics Discussion Papers 591, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Richard M. Bird & Francois Vaillancourt, 2005. "Changing with the Times: Success, Failure and Inertia in Canadian Federal Arrangements, 1945-2002," International Tax Program Papers 0504, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Lynn A. Karoly & Paul S. Davies, 2004. "The Impact of the 1996 SSI Childhood Disability Reforms: Evidence from Matched SIPP-SSA Data," Working Papers wp079, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200512 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Clark, Andrew E. & Postel-Vinay, Fabien, 2005. "Job Security and Job Protection," IZA Discussion Papers 1489, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).