Report NEP-REG-2005-01-23This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berggren, Niclas & Jordahl, Henrik, 2005. "Free to Trust? Economic Freedom and Social Capital," Ratio Working Papers 64, The Ratio Institute.
- Chris Manning, 2004. "Legislating for Labour Protection: Betting on the Weak or the Strong?," Departmental Working Papers 2004-08, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Jun Qian & Philip E. Strahan, 2005. "How Law and Institutions Shape Financial Contracts: The Case of Bank Loans," NBER Working Papers 11052, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Uwe Dulleck, 2004. "WTO´s Anti-dumping Rule and the Protection of Incumbents," Vienna Economics Papers 0407, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Luigi Bonaventura, 2005. "The Underground Labor Market between Social Norms and Economic Inventives," Labor and Demography 0501008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hong-Bum Kim & Chung H. Lee, 2004. "Post-Crisis Financial Reform in Korea: A Critical Appraisal," Working Papers 200410, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.