Report NEP-REG-2004-05-26This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Allen N. Berger, 2004. "Potential competitive effects of Basel II on banks in SME credit markets in the United States," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-12, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:isu:genres:11951 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Munetomo Ando & Noriyuki Yanagawa, 2004. "Cost of Enforcement in Developing Countries with Credit Market Imperfection," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-276, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Simon Dietz & Eric Neumayer & Indra de Soysa, 2004. "Corruption, the Resource Curse and Genuine Saving," Development and Comp Systems 0405010, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Aug 2005.
- Item repec:fip:fedfap:2003-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Timothy H. Hannan & Steven J. Pilloff, 2004. "Will the proposed application of Basel II in the United States encourage increased bank merger activity? evidence from past merger activity," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-13, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Vicente Ortún, 2004. "Patentes, regulación de precios e innovación en la industria farmacéutica," Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics 754, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Renu Kohli & Kenneth Kletzer, 2004. "Exchange RAte Dynamics with Financial Repression: A Test of Exchange Rate Models for India," International Finance 0405013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kazuharu Kiyono & Masahiro Okuno-Fujiwara, 2004. "Strategic International Agreement on Global Environment Management," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-279, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Maia Güell & Barbara Petrongolo, 2003. "How binding are legal limits? Transitions from temporary to permanent work in Spain," Economics Working Papers 682, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2005.
- Mikko Niskanen, 2004. "Lender of last resort and the moral hazard problem," Macroeconomics 0405016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martín, 2003. "Social security, retirement, and the single-mindedness of the electorate," Economics Working Papers 686, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Joseph F. Francois & Dean Spinanger, 2004. "Regulated Efficiency, World Trade Organization Accession, and the Motor Vehicle Sector in China," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-049/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Peik Granlund, 2004. "Bank exit legislation in US, EU and Japanese financial centres," Finance 0405015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raquel Fonseca & Natalia Utrero González, 2004. "Do Market Regulation and Financial Imperfections Affect Firm Size? New Empirical Evidence," CSEF Working Papers 119, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Marco Celentani & Juan José Ganuza & José L. Peydró, 2003. "Combating corruption in international business transactions," Economics Working Papers 670, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2003.
- Adrian E. Tschoegl, 2004. "Financial Crises and the Presence of Foreign Banks," International Finance 0405016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xavier Freixas & Bruno M. Parigi & Jean-Charles Rochet, 2003. "The lender of last resort: A 21st Century approach," Economics Working Papers 708, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.