Report NEP-REG-2002-04-25This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xavier Freixas & Anthony M. Santomero, 2002. "An overall perspective on banking regulation," Working Papers 02-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Sonja Daltung & Vittoria Cerasi, 2002. "Diversification and Delegation in Firms," FMG Discussion Papers dp403, Financial Markets Group.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2002. ""Rules Rather Than Discretion" After Twenty Five Years: What Have We Learned? What More Can We Learn?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 530, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Item repec:bep:oplwec:2000-1-1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Linda Allen & Julapa Jagtiani & Stavros Peristiani & Anthony Saunders, 2002. "The role of bank advisors in mergers and acquisitions," Staff Reports 143, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Rudy Douven, 2000. "Regulated competition in health insurance markets," CPB Research Memorandum 171, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Item repec:bep:oplwec:2000-2-4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Don Fullerton & Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2002. "Cap and Trade Policies in the Presence of Monopoly and Distortionary Taxation," NBER Working Papers 8901, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:bep:oplwec:2000-1-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bep:dewple:2001-1-17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore