Report NEP-REG-2000-10-11This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Grandner, 2000. "Optimal Contracts for Vertically Connected, Unionized Duopolies," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp071, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Michel Poitevin, 2000. "Can the Theory of Incentives Explain Decentralization?," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-32, CIRANO.
- Masahiko Aoki, 2000. "What are Institutions? How Should We Approach Them," Working Papers 00015, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:00106 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vislie,J., 2000. "Environmental regulation under asymmetric information with type-dependent outside option," Memorandum 18/2000, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Georg Kirchsteiger & Muriel Niederle & Jan Potters, 2000. "Do Market Institutions Adapt Efficiently to Transaction Costs?," Vienna Economics Papers 0006, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.