Report NEP-REG-2000-10-11This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Grandner, 2000. "Optimal Contracts for Vertically Connected, Unionized Duopolies," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp071, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:wop:cirano:2000s32 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Masahiko Aoki, 2000. "What are Institutions? How Should We Approach Them," Working Papers 00015, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Era Dabla-Norris, 2000. "A Game-Theoretic Analysis of Corruption in Bureaucracies," IMF Working Papers 00/106, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:att:osloec:200018 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Georg Kirchsteiger & Muriel Niederle & Jan Potters, 2000. "Do Market Institutions Adapt Efficiently to Transaction Costs?," Vienna Economics Papers 0006, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.