Report NEP-REG-2000-04-11This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:0036 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vladimir Marianov & Daniel Serra, 2000. "Location models for airline hubs behaving as M/D/c queues," Economics Working Papers 453, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Hugh Gravelle & Giuliano Masiero, "undated". "Quality incentives in a regulated market with imperfect information and switching costs: capitation in general practice," Discussion Papers 00/18, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Olivier Boylaud & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2000. "Regulation, Market Structure and Performance in Telecommunications," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 237, OECD Publishing.
- Faye Steiner, 2000. "Regulation, Industry Structure and Performance in the Electricity Supply Industry," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 238, OECD Publishing.
- Benito Arruñada, 2000. "Audit quality: Attributes, private safeguards and the role of regulation," Economics Working Papers 452, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Dufwenberg, Martin & Gneezy, Uri, 1999. "Procurement and Information Feedback," Research Papers in Economics 2000:2, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.