Report NEP-PUB-2019-09-30This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Suresh Nallareddy & Ethan Rouen & Juan Carlos Suárez Serrato, 2019. "Do Corporate Tax Cuts Increase Income Inequality," CESifo Working Paper Series 7824, CESifo Group Munich.
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Begoña Dominguez, 2019. "Capital Taxes and Redistribution: The Role of Management Time and Tax Deductible Investment," 2019 Meeting Papers 243, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fatih Guvenen & Gueorgui Kambourov & Burhanettin Kuruscu & Sergio Ocampo-Diaz & Daphne Chen, 2019. "Use It or Lose It: Efficiency Gains from Wealth Taxation," NBER Working Papers 26284, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Phelan, 2019. "Efficient wealth inequality and differential asset taxation with dynamic agency," 2019 Meeting Papers 1350, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ian Fillmore & Trevor Gallen, 2019. "Heterogeneity in Talent or in Tastes? Implications for Redistributive Taxation," 2019 Meeting Papers 94, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Wendner, Ronald, 2019. "Charity as Income Redistribution: A Model with Optimal Taxation, Status, and Social Stigma," MPRA Paper 96152, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Musab Kurnaz & Mehmet Soytas, 2019. "Early Childhood Investment and Income Taxation," 2019 Meeting Papers 290, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mathias Klein & Ludger Linnemann, 2019. "Tax and Spending Shocks in the Open Economy: Are the Deficits Twins?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1821, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jacques Fontanel, 2019. "Tax havens, a huge cost for public and social activities," Post-Print hal-02281007, HAL.
- Tamon Asonuma & Hyungseok Joo, 2019. "Sovereign Debt Overhang, Expenditure Composition and Debt Restructurings," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1519, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Maria Belfiori & Armon Rezai, 2019. "Optimal Climate Policy: Making do with the taxes we have," 2019 Meeting Papers 1029, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2019. "Financial Regulation and the Federal Budget," Reports 55586, Congressional Budget Office.
- Lotta Björklund Larsen & Rubina Arakelyan & Teimuraz Gogsadze & Mariam Katsadze & Sophiko Skhirtladze & Nino Muench, 2019. "The Georgian Tax Lottery of 2012. A Multi-Methodological Assessment," Working Papers 009-19 JEL Codes: H26, K4, International School of Economics at TSU, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia.