Report NEP-PUB-2019-05-27This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Felix Kubler & Andrey Polbin & Jeffrey D. Sachs & Simon Scheidegger, 2019. "Making Carbon Taxation A Generational Win Win," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-313, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Bram Gootjes & Jakob de Haan & Richard Jong-A-Pin, 2019. "Do fiscal rules constrain political budget cycles?," DNB Working Papers 634, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- De Grauwe, Paul & Foresti, Pasquale & Ji, Yuemei, 2019. "Fiscal Policies in Booms and Busts," CEPR Discussion Papers 13740, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Takuya Obara & Shuichi Tsugawa, 2019. "Public good provision financed by nonlinear income tax under reduction of envy," Working Papers e130, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Fatás, Antonio & Ghosh, Atish & Panizza, Ugo & Presbitero, Andrea, 2019. "The Motives to Borrow," CEPR Discussion Papers 13735, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bernardin Akitoby & Jiro Honda & Hiroaki Miyamoto & Keyra Primus & Mouhamadou Sy, 2019. "Case Studies in Tax Revenue Mobilization in Low-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 19/104, International Monetary Fund.
- William Gbohoui & Rui Castro, 2019. "Financial Frictions and Stimulative Effects of Temporary Corporate Tax Cuts," IMF Working Papers 19/97, International Monetary Fund.
- Hunt Allcott & Benjamin Lockwood & Dmitry Taubinsky, 2019. "Should We Tax Sugar-Sweetened Beverages? An Overview of Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 25842, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hunt Allcott & Benjamin Lockwood & Dmitry Taubinsky, 2019. "Regressive Sin Taxes, With an Application to the Optimal Soda Tax," NBER Working Papers 25841, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bergolo, Marcelo & Ceni, Rodrigo & Cruces, Guillermo & Giaccobasso, Matias & Perez-Truglia, Ricardo, 2019. "Tax Audits as Scarecrows. Evidence from a Large-Scale Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 12335, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Feng Wei & Jean-François Wen, 2019. "The Optimal Turnover Threshold and Tax Rate for SMEs," IMF Working Papers 19/98, International Monetary Fund.
- Geir H. M. Bjertnæs, 2019. "Efficient taxation of fuel and road use," Discussion Papers 905, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Aria Ardalan & Sebastian G. Kessing, 2019. "Tax pass-through in the European beer market," CESifo Working Paper Series 7626, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gromov, Vladimir (Громов, Владимир) & Zakharenkova, Elena (Захаренкова, Елена) & Korytin, Andrey (Корытин, Андрей) & Milogolov, Nikolay (Милоголов, Николай), 2019.
"Analysis of tax evasion methods in Russia and ways to counter them
[Анализ Способов Уклонения От Налогообложения В России И Направления Противодействия Им]," Working Papers 041908, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan & Stenkula, Mikael, 2019. "The Rise and Decline of Industrial Foundations as Controlling Owners of Swedish Listed Firms: The Role of Tax Incentives," Working Paper Series 1279, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 09 Sep 2019.
- Vladimir Hlasny, 2019. "Redistributive Impacts of Fiscal Policies in Mexico: Corrections for Top Income Measurement Problems," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 84, Tulane University, Department of Economics.