Report NEP-PUB-2019-05-20This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- António Afonso & João Tovar Jalles & Ana Venâncio, 2019. "Taxation and Public Spending Efficiency: An International Comparison," Working Papers REM 2019/80, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- James M. Sallee, 2019. "Pigou Creates Losers: On the Implausibility of Achieving Pareto Improvements from Efficiency-Enhancing Policies," NBER Working Papers 25831, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- João Tovar Jalles, 2019. "On the Cyclicality of Social Expenditure: New Time-Varying evidence from Developing Economies," Working Papers REM 2019/82, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Katherine Michelmore & Leonard M. Lopoo, 2019. "The Effects of EITC Exposure in Childhood on Marriage and Early Childbearing," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 215, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Michel Dumont, 2019. "Working Paper 04-19 - Tax incentives for business R&D in Belgium - Third evaluation," Working Papers 1904, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Nobuo Akai & Takahiro Watanabe, 2019. "Delegation of Taxation Authority and Multipolicy Commitment in a Decentralized Leadership Model," OSIPP Discussion Paper 19E006, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Pantelis Kammas & Vassilis Sarantides, 2019. "Democratisation and tax structure in the presence of home production: Evidence from the Kingdom of Greece," Working Papers 2019010, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Getachew, Abis, 2019. "Turnover-Based Presumptive Taxation and Taxpayers' Perceptions in Ethiopia," Working Papers 14488, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.