Report NEP-PUB-2019-02-04This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Congressional Budget Office, 2018. "How Taxes Affect the Incentive to Invest in New Intangible Assets," Reports 54648, Congressional Budget Office.
- Shafik Hebous & Alexander Klemm & Saila Stausholm, 2019. "Revenue Implications of Destination-Based Cash-Flow Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 7457, CESifo.
- Chen, Jiaqi & Lee, Sang-Ho & Muminov, Timur, 2019. "Time-inconsistent Output Subsidy/Tax Policies in Free-entry Mixed Markets," MPRA Paper 91453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Burbidge, 2018. "Using distance functions to derive optimal progressive earnings tax and commodity tax structures," Working Papers 1808, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised 12 Nov 2018.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2019. "Marginal Federal Tax Rates on Labor Income: 1962 to 2028," Reports 54911, Congressional Budget Office.
- Bastani, Spencer & Waldenström, Daniel, 2019. "Salience of Inherited Wealth and the Support for Inheritance Taxation," Working Paper Series 1260, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2018. "Options for Reducing the Deficit: 2019 to 2028," Reports 54667, Congressional Budget Office.
- Hentze, Tobias, 2019. "The challenge of moving to a Common Consolidated Corporate Tax Base in the EU," IW-Reports 2/2019, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.
- Christoph Boehringer & Xaquin Garcia-Muros & Mikel González-Eguino, 2019. "Greener and Fairer: A Progressive Environmental Tax Reform for Spain," Working Papers V-418-19, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2019.
- Cirolia, Lisa R. & Mizes, James C., 2019. "Property Tax in African Secondary Cities: Insights from the Cases of Kisumu (Kenya) and Mâ€™Bour (Senegal)," Working Papers 14300, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.