Report NEP-PUB-2018-12-24This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudia Gerber & Alexander D Klemm & Li Liu & Victor Mylonas, 2018. "Personal Income Tax Progressivity: Trends and Implications," IMF Working Papers 18/246, International Monetary Fund.
- Rym Aloui & Aurélien Eyquem, 2018. "Spending Multipliers with Distortionary Taxes: Does the Level of Public Debt Matter?," Working Papers 1831, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Neisser, Carina, 2018. "The Elasticity of Taxable Income: A Meta-Regression Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 11958, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Edwards, Alexander & Todtenhaupt, Maximilian, 2018. "Capital gains taxation and funding for start-ups," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-046, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Liu, Yi & Matsumura, Toshihiro & Zeng, Chenhang, 2018. "The Relationship between Privatization and Corporate Taxation Policies," MPRA Paper 89784, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2018.
- Shafik Hebous & Alexander Klemm, 2018. "A Destination-Based Allowance for Corporate Equity," CESifo Working Paper Series 7363, CESifo Group Munich.
- FISCALIS Tax Gap Project Group, 2018. "The concept of tax gaps - Corporate Income Tax Gap Estimation Methodologies," Taxation Papers 73, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Pierce O’Reilly, 2018. "Tax policies for inclusive growth in a changing world," OECD Taxation Working Papers 40, OECD Publishing.
- Hollenbeck, Brett & Uetake, Kosuke, 2018. "Taxation and Market Power in the Legal Marijuana Industry," MPRA Paper 90085, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2018. "A progressive consumption tax: an important instrument for stabilizing business cycles, or just an exotic idea?," EconStor Preprints 187772, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.