Report NEP-PUB-2018-06-11This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Suresh Nallareddy & Ethan Rouen & Juan Carlos Suárez Serrato, 2018. "Do Corporate Tax Cuts Increase Income Inequality?," NBER Working Papers 24598, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pascal Belan & Erwan Moussault, 2018. "Inheritance taxation in a model with intergenerational time transfers," THEMA Working Papers 2018-05, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- David Amaglobeli & Valerio Crispolti & Era Dabla-Norris & Pooja Karnane & Florian Misch, 2018. "Tax Policy Measures in Advanced and Emerging Economies: A Novel Database," IMF Working Papers 18/110, International Monetary Fund.
- Rui Costa & Nikhil Datta & Stephen Machin & Sandra McNally, 2018. "Investing in People: The Case for Human Capital Tax Credits," Working Papers 2018-030, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Johannes Becker & Niels Johannesen & Nadine Riedel, 2018. "Taxation and the Allocation of Risk Inside the Multinational Firm," CESifo Working Paper Series 7033, CESifo Group Munich.
- Elias Steinmüller & Georg U. Thunecke & Georg Wamser, 2018. "Corporate Income Taxes Around the World - A Survey on Forward-looking Tax Measures and Two Applications," CESifo Working Paper Series 7050, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bastani, Spencer & Waldenström, Daniel, 2018. "How Should Capital Be Taxed? Theory and Evidence from Sweden," IZA Discussion Papers 11475, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Li Du and Zhongxiang Zhang, 2018. "Measuring the Redistributive Effects of China's Personal Income Tax," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201817, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.