Report NEP-PUB-2018-05-14This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xu, Lili & Lee, Sang-Ho, 2018. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Taxation with Endogenous Entry," MPRA Paper 86398, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aspen Gorry & R. Glenn Hubbard & Aparna Mathur, 2018. "The Elasticity of Taxable Income in the Presence of Intertemporal Income Shifting," NBER Working Papers 24531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baum, Anja & Eyraud, Luc & Hodge, Andrew & Jarmuzek, Mariusz & Kim, Young & Mbaye, Samba & Ture, Elif, 2018. "How to calibrate fiscal rules : a primer," MPRA Paper 86423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dirk Niepelt, 2018. "Financial Policy," Diskussionsschriften dp1802, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Fu-Sheng Hung, 2018. "Tax Evasion and Financial Development under Asymmetric Information in Credit Markets," Working Papers 201810, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Dirk Niepelt, 2018. "Dynamic Tax Externalities and the U.S. Fiscal Transformation in the 1930s," Diskussionsschriften dp1803, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Hearson, Martin, 2018. "When do developing countries negotiate away their corporate tax base?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87762, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- David Staubli, 2018. "The Elasticity of Corporate Income: Panel Data Evidence from Switzerland," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 18.01, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.