Report NEP-PUB-2018-03-26This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berliant, Marcus & Gouveia, Miguel, 2018. "On the Political Economy of Income Taxation," MPRA Paper 84437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- P. Aghion & U. Akcigit & M. Lequien & S. Stantcheva, 2018. "Tax Simplicity and Heterogeneous Learning," Working papers 665, Banque de France.
- María T. Alvarez-Martínez & Salvador Barrios & Diego d'Andria & Maria Gesualdo & Gaëtan Nicodème & Jonathan Pycroft, 2018. "How Large is the Corporate Tax Base Erosion and Profit Shifting? A General Equlibrium Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 6870, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nadine Riedel & Martin Simmler, 2018. "Large and Influential: Firm Size and Governments' Corporate Tax Rate Choice," CESifo Working Paper Series 6904, CESifo Group Munich.
- Julie Berry Cullen & Nicholas Turner & Ebonya Washington, 2018. "Political Alignment, Attitudes Toward Government and Tax Evasion," CESifo Working Paper Series 6905, CESifo Group Munich.
- Meritxell Solé & Guadalupe Souto & Concepció Patxot, 2018. "Sustainability and adequacy of the Spanish pension system after the 2013 reform: a microsimulation analysis," UB Economics Working Papers 2018/372, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Massimiliano Ferraresi, 2018. "Revisiting yardstick competition and spillover effects in in the new era of spatial econometrics: evidence from Italian cities," Working papers 69, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Sabaj, Ernil & Kahveci, Mustafa, 2018. "Forecasting tax revenues in an emerging economy: The case of Albania," MPRA Paper 84404, University Library of Munich, Germany.