Report NEP-PUB-2018-03-19This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Diaz de Sarralde, Santiago & von Haldenwang, Christian & Hentze, Tobias & Monkam, Nara, 2018. "Tax certainty: Proposals for the short term and the long term," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-16, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2018. "Progressive taxation and (in)stability in an exogenous growth model with non-market ("home") production," EconStor Preprints 175194, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Avdiu, Besart, 2018. "Optimal capital and labor income taxation in small and developing countries," MPRA Paper 84884, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lund, Diderik, 2018. "Increasing resource rent taxation when the corporate income tax is reduced?," Memorandum 3/2018, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Julie Berry Cullen & Nicholas Turner & Ebonya L. Washington, 2018. "Political Alignment, Attitudes Toward Government and Tax Evasion," NBER Working Papers 24323, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pawel Doligalski & Luis E. Rojas, 2018. "Optimal Redistribution with a Shadow Economy," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 18/695, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Castillo-Murciego, Ángela & López Laborda, Julio, 2018. "The effect of Double Taxation Treaties and Territorial Tax Systems on Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence for Spain," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-21, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jeffrey L. Hoopes & Leslie Robinson & Joel Slemrod, 2018. "Public Tax-Return Disclosure," NBER Working Papers 24318, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marko Crnogorac & Santiago Lago-Peñas, 2018. "Tax evasion in Former Yugoslavian countries," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1811, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.