Report NEP-PUB-2017-11-19This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laurence Jacquet & Etienne Lehmann, 2017. "Optimal Income Taxation with Composition Effects," CESifo Working Paper Series 6654, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peter H. Lindert, 2017. "The Rise and Future of Progressive Redistribution," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 73, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Dominika Langenmayr & Rebecca Lester, 2017. "Taxation and Corporate Risk-Taking," CESifo Working Paper Series 6566, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pfeiffer, Olena & Spengel, Christoph, 2017. "Tax incentives for research and development and their use in tax planning," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-046, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Mehrmann, Annika & Sureth-Sloane, Caren, 2017. "Tax loss offset restrictions and biased perception of risky investments," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 222, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- William R. Cline, 2017. "Will Corporate Tax Cuts Cause a Large Increase in Wages?," Policy Briefs PB17-30, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Halit Yanikkaya & Taner Turan, 2017. "Tax Structure and Economic Growth: Do Differences in Income Level and Government Effectiveness Matter?," Working Papers 2017-04, Gebze Technical University, Department of Economics.
- Nordblom, Katarina, 2017. "Tax Morale and Policy Intervention," Working Papers in Economics 711, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Hoppe, Thomas & Schanz, Deborah & Sturm, Susann & Sureth-Sloane, Caren, 2017. "What are the drivers of tax complexity for multinational corporations? Evidence from 108 countries," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 223, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Alinaghi, Nazila & Reed, W. Robert, 2017. "Taxes and Economic Growth in OECD Countries: A Meta-Regression Analysis," Working Paper Series 6710, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Barrios, Salvador & Dolls, Mathias & Maftei, Anamaria & Peichl, Andreas & Riscado, Sara & Varga, Janos & Wittneben, Christian, 2017. "Dynamic scoring of tax reforms in the European Union," EUROMOD Working Papers EM14/17, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Mariana Lopes da Fonseca, 2017. "Tax Mimicking in Local Business Taxation: Quasi-experimental Evidence from Portugal," CESifo Working Paper Series 6647, CESifo Group Munich.
- Damien Cubizol, 2017. "Rebalancing in China: a taxation approach," Working Papers 1732, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.