Report NEP-PUB-2017-08-06This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bas (B.) Jacobs & Rick (F.) van der Ploeg, 2017. "Should Pollution Taxes Be Targeted At Income Redistribution?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-070/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Alicia H. Munnell, 2017. "Social Security's Financial Outlook: The 2017 Update in Perspective," Issues in Brief ib2017-13, Center for Retirement Research.
- Anil K. Jain, 2017. "Efficient Public Good Provision in Networks : Revisiting the Lindahl Solution," International Finance Discussion Papers 1210, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- European Commission, 2017. "Taxation trends in the European Union: 2017 edition," Taxation trends 2017, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Marcelo L. Bérgolo & Rodrigo Ceni & Guillermo Cruces & Matias Giaccobasso & Ricardo Perez-Truglia, 2017. "Tax Audits as Scarecrows: Evidence from a Large-Scale Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 23631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Almunia, Miguel & Lockwood, Ben & Scharf, Kimberley, 2017. "More Giving or More Givers? The Effects of Tax Incentives on Charitable Donations in the UK," CEPR Discussion Papers 12191, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benjamin Hansen & Keaton Miller & Caroline Weber, 2017. "Getting into the Weeds of Tax Invariance," NBER Working Papers 23632, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Ade & Jannie Rossouw & Tendai Gwatidzo, 2017. "The effect of tax harmonisation in the Southern African Development Community on Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers 694, Economic Research Southern Africa.