Report NEP-PUB-2017-05-07This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rubolino, Enrico & Waldenström, Daniel, 2017. "Tax Progressivity and Top Incomes: Evidence from Tax Reforms," IZA Discussion Papers 10666, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alessandro Di Nola & Georgi Kocharkov & Aleksandar Vasilev, 2017. "Productivity, Taxation and Evasion: An Analysis of the Determinants of the Informal Economy," Bulgarian Economic Papers (www.bep.bg) bep-2017-04, St Kliment Ohridski University of Sofia, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration / Center for Economic Theories and Policies, revised Apr 2017.
- Rachel Griffith & Martin O'Connell & Kate Smith, 2017. "Design of optimal corrective taxes in the alcohol market," IFS Working Papers W17/02, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Rubolino, Enrico & Waldenström, Daniel, 2017. "Trends and Gradients in Top Tax Elasticities: Cross-Country Evidence, 1900–2014," IZA Discussion Papers 10667, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Simeon Djankov, 2017. "Corporate Tax Cuts: Examining the Record in Other Countries," Policy Briefs PB17-14, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- van 't Riet, Maarten & Lejour, Arjen, 2017. "Optimal Tax Routing : Network Analysis of FDI Diversion," Discussion Paper 2017-022, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Seiichiro Mozumi, 2017. "Tax Policy for Great Society Programs: Tax Expenditure and the Failure of Comprehensive Tax Reform in the United States in 1969," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2017-009, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Maier, Christoph & Schanz, Deborah, 2017. "Towards neutral distribution taxes and vanishing tax effects in the European Union," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 215, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Shintaro Kurachi, 2017. "The Policy Process of Environmental Taxation in Denmark," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2017-010, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.